Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tune


My desktop tick tocks at 12:18am.
I'm awake .. sleep hasn't arrived yet.
Crack as I am.. I wish to hear you drive by my window.
The fan's just swishing up a noise.
My red and brown curtains are adorably moving to the mid-night breeze.
Suddenly ! A blues or a jazz or a whatever tune churns up my mind revealing lyrics.

"Many people come and go,
But you're here to stay
To be my rainbow
On a rainy day

It's a fast forward motion
Oh,This thing called love
But with you it feels just alright
Everything slows down
Just you and me in this while

Let the stars keep moving
Let the sun keep shining
Let the birds all fly away
Let the path seem winding
Let the lights keep dimming
It don't matter
Cause you're here to stay
Like a rainbow
Across from night to day"

I can sing this song right now..
I will forget when i wake up in the morning.
Maybe I just lost a record breaking tune to sleep.
But... The lyrics spilled into my mind.
Like, I just knocked a jar of tune and it spilled words !

Dear song,
I may not remember, in the future, the tune that embodies you.
But while you're staying hidden, all I ask is for you to meet me some day.
You and I can make great things happen.
Love.

No comments: