Friday, July 23, 2010

no title


It's no smooth sail ,But yet it's more like you need to keep pinching yourself to remember to not stop - Cause the moment you stop you begin to stink, We all know that stagnant waters stink.


Short tempers get to you ,you find yourself getting angry all the time and you begin to use all that extra energy into shouting and breaking things or simply getting frustrated and you hear voices yelling "You Stink" and hence the phrase :You begin to Stink.

I've heard people say that there's no magic bullet ,though most of the times you would only wish from the bottom of your heart that there would be this "Let-them-Undertstand" sort of tranqulising pellet or portion : They say nothing's impossible to man - So here's an idea I'm willing to share with the R&D ( If it works make sure you pass on atleast 30% of your profits , I can sure use that to buy cameras and set up my own Gallery )

My Captain always reminded me that 'I am who I am' because of the people around me : If I can love , If I can fight or have a threshold for pain it's all because people with their own 'uncanny' behaviours have influenced mine .If I could consider the fact that God answered my prayers, and made them the way I'd prefer them to be, then I'd also have to adjust with me not being me.

But that's totally not acceptable.

Maybe I have those days of Blue... But I've also had my share of "Moments" : Making a crowd sing to my beat ,A happy puppy following me, Pleasant greens beautifying my mind ,A long happy discussion with people who are always ready to help or just feeling the feeling of being loved .

They say that you have to know what being sad is so that you can enjoy the beauty of happiness .

That's so true.

I know people will never see my point , They may never be able to "Get into my Shoes" !
Nobody is going to stop you from complaining, But don't stop others from complaining either - You can be the one on the 'Other side' too.


I know it's not a smooth sail,
You may start feeling hopeless and frail,
But as the storm keeps getting strong,
And the journey only seems to be getting long,
Just breathe and gather all your might,
The answer may not always be 'A Fight',
Just keep the focus on your way,
The storm that once threatened you, may take you to Your bay.






No comments: