Thursday, April 8, 2010

no title


Should I feel elated...filled with elan. I don't know.


This post is dedicated to the unpredictabilities of life because of which the 'stagnant order-of-life' that we choose to follow is removed by the flow of unconventional patterns. As I say this I can hear the sound of fresh clean waters of a stream flowing...in my virtual parallel universe I 'live' in .

It's kind of funny how we tend to 'exist' in the real world and choose to 'live' in that virtual-dreamy world of our own.


Right now I feel like going into a spiritual realm : Cutting through all the vines of relationships, work, materials, plans, thoughts, desires....I guess "The" books are rubbing off on me. It's more like you want to feel a warm light that will enhance every frame of your life with a feel of a sepia glow


"I am reminded of a man who called himself a bird . Oh ! How I wanted to fly with him...I thought that's what freedom is all about : To have no boundaries, to let go as you take off, to spread your wings and let the forces and the energy of the surrounding maneuver you and decide your path..."

Yea...What a life that would be...no thoughts...no confusion over making choices...No end to the journey .... just a virtual horizon !


I tried this and my 'within' proclaimed me "A lazy, aimless fool, not worthy of making use of your built in resources" ! Oops......




No comments: