Friday, July 3, 2009

no title

I forgive,
I move on,
I am happy,
Now I am a promise fulfilled.




I read these lines written, with a black pen, atop a glass slab used to laminate a wooden table at my friend's place.


I woke up today to a cock-a-doodle-doo and the sunshine warming my feet and suddenly this question hit my mind !

If someone were to ask me what good have you learnt from life till date...what would I say ?

I thought ....and I smiled and I said to myself "It's gotta be love".

One of the greatest things that love teaches you to do is to let go and most importantly, to forgive. I may sound like one of those daily philosophers tryin hard to make his point about love and the wonders it can do. Well yeah it can do a lot of wonders...but I don't intend to sound like those enlightened few who've attained salvation in the course of finding beauty and truth .
No.

I'm just a commoner...an ordinary person, trying to make through everyday with what I've been blessed with - a hint of unconventionality.

So I write this, cause I want to share.
I feel like a little rag picker kid who just found a clean empty note book in a pile of garbage and he just wants to give it to a friend who loves to draw, so that he can now draw in a clean book.

I've read alot of quotes about love and forgiveness and moving on and letting go.

Yes, they've been very touching and inspirational.

But 'these' few lines...only these few lines made me understand how worthy forgiveness can make one feel.

Well I agree that it's not the easiest to do...But it's not the hardest thing to do either !

Find something that you genuinely love .... it could your little sister who can make a good meal for all your friends when they drop in, your friends who just have nothing else but ounces of love for you and accept all the bull shit you give them, the way you respect your collection of books, the toy at your window that spins when the wind blows, the wind chime tingling tenderly and reminding you of twinkling stars, the neem tree just outside your window that keeps your room feeling fresh, floors that shine because you've cleaned them, walking on red oxide floors, folding your pants and dipping your legs in a stream whilst disobeying your mom, walking away to explore hither and thither with your 256MB camera phone without paying heed to the ghosts of the afternoon that abide by the lotus lake, the sky and its intriguing hues, knowing that there's a canvas awaiting to serve its purpose, the thought of peacock blues and silvery pea greens and milky whites, the walls of your room painted with earthy creamy coffee chocolate browns, the thought of weird food combinations like mango duet and chicku, a song called way back into love, the little kitty cat which you want to call pussy but you can't cause it sounds odd, the thought of feeling sedated and intoxicated while thinking of that someone special, dreaming of being a good dancer someday...

The world is filled with so much of beauty !

"Run away as fast as u can...as far as u can, without turning back,"they say.

The only thing I did was to keep loving ...this is what taught me that once you begin this act of finding things to love and start linking them up....you can never stop yourself from getting involved in this chain.

You just find no time to be miserabe or hurt anymore...who'd wanna waste those precious moments sulking in the dark corner of one's room while one can take a walk in the drizzle or savour the taste of hot maggi noodles on a rainy day !

No..don't be a hypocrite and wear a fake expression like everything's alright.

Feel the pain. It could be Intense...well, it will be intense.
Don't just leave it to time...do something about it.
But don't run away. Go for it. Conquer it !

Then one morning instead of waking up with a heavy heart and swollen eyes and wet pillow covers...You'll wake up to the cock-a-doodle-doo and the sun warming your toes !

No comments: