Thursday, January 10, 2008

no title

Had been to MCC today....had to pay 150 bucks to get in....damn...."this is silly" I thought as I walked in....I wondered if t'was gonna be worth paying that much...All I expected was good stuff...Maybe the dance or the singing......"Mardi Gras"....ya....that was the theme....
There were these belles with the "eye-mask" on...grand!..The main audi was broken down....I remember....we always had "interested" dogs if not students there.....I got to see my old classrooms....Got to criticize a few teachers....The oldies "lullabied" to us...the young ones
put on this act of "strictness" just to feel secure.....funny ladies.....
The canteens.....chechi's no more there and so are the hot sugar and cinnamon doughnuts....I remember messing our faces with it ...The labs....oh ya I got to meet the attender...he remembered my friend not me....(like duh)well he's the same.....talks too much....very much more than required...The beehive next to the audi in the Golden Jubilee is very much present....but bigger...and a change of location ....(photographic!......I was very much tempted to just break the peace in coll....That would put an end to that damed fest which gave me nothing for 150 bucks!!!! grrr!!!)
Met a few ol buddies...and all they had in store for me was the news of death of a good pal of mine .We weren't close pals or anything....the hi-bye kind...But she was bold ,beautiful ,confident and endearing .She had commited suicide just 3 days ago because her boyfriend had passed away in an accident .Damed.....what's wrong with these people....can't they just leave the dead to the dead....
Wasn't necessary for you to join them girl.......God bless your soul !

Well life's crazy ,weird :does things you never expected and at a time you never expected.....well is it that difficult to be alive ..to exist...to let life flow ????Life is meant for living right....no matter what....It's raises you up....and lets you fall....That's the essence of Life ....isn't it???

Could I be right is asking these questions...or could they be just labelled as arguments made by the inexperienced ???

These soliliques.....am I "right" in assuming that my assumptions are "right" ???


Guess all this is a bit too much for 150 bucks.....

No comments: